Become the Master of your Virtual Machine Snapshots
- Do you find managing your VMWare snapshots or Hyper-V checkpoints time consuming and frustrating?
- Want to schedule Azure Snapshots creations and deletions?
- Have trouble with datastores growing over time and not sure why?
- Having slow VM performance?
- Need to Schedule the creation and deletion of single and multiple VM Snapshots / Checkpoints quick and easily?
Then Snapshot Master is the tool for you.
Snapshot Master interfaces with VMWare’s vCentre, Microsoft’s System Centre Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) and now Microsoft Azure to give you information about your virtual machine snapshots/checkpoints.
View Snapshot information for your virtual environment, Schedule Snapshot creation or deletions, receive email notifications and more.
Request a fully functioning 30 day trial of SnapShot Master today.
Schedule the creation and deletion of your VMware Snapshots, Hyper-V Checkpoints or Microsoft Azure snapshots quickly and easily. With SnapShot Master, you can select single or multiple Virtual Machines, choose whether your want to quiesce the guest file system or not and snapshot the VMs memory
Get email notifications and reports showing details about your virtual machine snapshots
Manage your virtual machines from the SnapShot Master console. The SnapShot Master console can also let you power On and Off your virtual machines, create a remote session and connect directly via RDP directly to your VMs, open the local computer management console of your Windows Virtual Machines and connect via remote powershell.
View the number of Snapshots / Checkpoints per virtual server.
SnapShot Master Function Overview
With SnapShot Master you can perform the following functions for your virtual environment;
- Create a Snapshot on a schedule and then delete after (X) days for a single or multiple VMs
- Choose to Snapshot the VM’s memory and Quiesce the File System
- Manage all the Snapshots of your VMs
- Consolidate your VMs Snapshots
- Revert the Snapshot of each VM (most recent snapshot or oldest snapshot)
- Delete Snapshots (Delete All, Delete all except most recent, Delete all larger than (X))
- Receive email reports of your snapshot schedules and reminders that your snapshots will automatically delete
- Integrates with VMware, Microsoft HyperV and now Microsoft’s Azure
- Schedule the power off and power on of a single VM
- Schedule the power off and power on of multiple VMs
- Remotely connect to a VM via Remote Desktop (RDP) directly from the SnapShot Master console
- Ping each VM
- Ping each VMware or HyperV Host
- Connect to the VM’s Computer Management Console
- Execute Remote Powershell
SnapShot Master Reporting Overview
Automate and schedule reporting of your virtual servers and VMware or Hyper-V environment emailed directly to you including;
- All Virtual Machines with Snapshots
- All Snapshots larger than (X)
- All Snapshots older than (X) days
- All Snapshots
- All Snapshots with creator
- Snapshots on specific Virtual Machine
- All Virtual Machines
- Virtual Machines with Alerts
- Virtual Machines created in the last (X) days
- Virtual Machines removes in the last (X) days
- Virtual Machines with less than (X)% free space
- All Virtual Machines with creation dates and creator
- Virtual Machines without VMware tools, not running or out of date
- All Hosts report
- All Hosts with alerts
- Top 5 Hosts with most used memory
- Number of Virtual Machines per Datastore
- Datastores with less than (X)% free space