Watch this video to learn how to Install SnaPatch 2.0.
In the below video, we show you how you can configure SnaPatch 2.0.
You will require the following
- A service account for SnaPatch that has Administrator access to local computer accounts and SCCM.
- (NOTE: The SCCM account has to have logged at least once on to the console)
- Your vCentre and / or your Microsoft’s System Centre Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM) server details
- An account with Administrator access to VMWare vCentre and / or Microsoft’s SCVMM
- Your Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) Server details
- Your SCCM SQL database, details and account with access
- Your email (SMTP) server details and account if needed
- Finally, a license key for SnaPatch